Participant Responsibility for Payment:
Seasonal Scholarship Criteria
1. Confidential Financial Scholarships are available upon request.
2. The participants are required to complete the scholarship application.
3. The participant must show proof of income. Income maximum is $25,000 annually. Extenuating circumstances will also be considered.
4. The parent or guardian must submit a written statement, which will be kept strictly confidential.
5. Applicants will be considered based on financial need.
6. All scholarship recipients will be notified, one week prior to program requested.
Summer Scholarship Criteria
1. Participant cost for all summer programs are waived after approval of the financial statement provided by the family.
2. The one exception is Kidvetnure Camp for which we provide 43% of the cost and the participant provides the remainder.
3. If the participant wishes to attend any of the weekly field trips they must pay for them.
4. The participant must pay for the t-shirt provided for each weekly session that they attend.