Town of Watertown
Town Clerk’s Office Open Extended
Hours for Absentee Ballots for
October 12th Budget Referendum
Saturday, October 2nd 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, October 6th, 5p.m.-7 p.m.
Absentee Ballots are available for:
1. Absence from the town during all of the hours of voting.
2. Illness or physical disability.
3. Religious tenets which forbid secular activity on the day of the referendum.
4. Duties as a referendum official at a polling place other than their own during all of the hours of voting.
5. Active service in the armed forces of the United States.
Town Clerk’s Office, 37 DeForest Street, Watertown
Regular Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.