All owners of taxable business personal property are required to file declarations of such property with the Assessor of the Town where the property is located on the October 1, 2023 assessment date. This declaration is due to the Assessor’s Office by November 1, 2023.
Failure to declare will result in a 25% penalty.
Items to be declared include non-registered motor vehicles, snowmobiles, and trailers; horses and ponies not used in farming; business furniture and fixtures; farming machinery and tools; mechanics tools; electronic data processing equipment; and leased equipment and machinery. All in-home businesses must declare personal property. Real estate and registered motor vehicles are not included in these declarations.
- Manufacturers Exemption Application (Please make sure this is signed before sending it back, either electronically or scanned.)
- Manufacturers Asset Itemization Sheet
- M-3 Quadrennial Application
- 2023 Long Form Declaration
- 2023 Short Form Declaration
- Farm Exemption
- M-65 Motor Vehicle Application
- Energy Exemption Application